As a registered charity, one of our main purposes is to rescue good food that would otherwise end up in landfill, and provide food relief through food parcels for those that cannot access enough food.
Your support means we are also able to provide free hot meals to our vulnerable in the community.
We source our items from Foodbank NSW&ACT, local food suppliers and farmers which can be fresh, within date or past the best before date. If you prefer within date only, then there is a Within Date section you can order form.
The amounts noted in this site are a nominal handling fee or donation.
1. You must order at least (1) hamper or bundle to be eligible to order any add on items. This can be found on the Hampers Section.
2. Hampers and add on items cannot be returned or exchanged due to a change of mind, so please choose carefully. Items may be replaced with a similar item if exact product is not available.
3. When you finalise your order, you must create an account (only once) to place your first order.
4. Golden Manna is only open Monday-Friday from 2pm-5pm; and Sundays 2pm-4pm (closed on Saturdays and public holidays)
5. You cannot come into browse and shop as we do not have enough volunteers and time, it is only for Store Pickup so you must order to collect. You can pay via card to secure your order, or via eftpos when you pickup - just select Cash on Delivery option. Select anytime to pickup so long as you arrive between these hours.
6. Orders can be picked up in store from 54 Celebration Road Sadleir (Liverpool area - next to pizza shop); or choose delivery option.
7. For orders over $50 we charge a $5 local delivery fee and up to $15 (within a 25km radius from our store).
"I have 8 kids and 4 adults living in my household. It's not easy to feed everyone, which is why I'm so grateful to the whole Golden Manna team who were able to help us out! Thank you so much from me and my family!"
"Absolutely AMAZING! So grateful to be able to provide in a time of uncertainty we are a family of 10 - service is awesome and accurate"
"Wow I am so overwhelmed by the amount of items my $100 got me. I am single and now I feel very spoilt. I was able to share some with my flatmate and pay it forward on a few items and still have ample to do me a really long time. Products are good quality, just as if I would have bought them elsewhere. Being single I've never had so much food in my house. I recommend you give Golden manna a go. I sure will be, now my grocery list for this month has 2 items on it they didn't have".