Vital Strength Ripped Protein Powder Chocolate 600g
Backed by Science.
32g premium protein.
7.4g Branch aminos.
2.9g ultra low carbs.
1.3g ultra low fat.
15 serves per pack.
Clinically proven ingredients.
- Ingredients clinically proven to have an effect on muscle growth, fat metabolism and to assist with appetite control.
Get results faster.
- Macronutrient supplementation, particularly after exercise can help achieve your fitness goals faster.
Perfect post exercise protein.
- Contains rapid absorption ingredients and helps to prolong fat metabolism post exercise.
Muscle building BCAAs.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids — Leucine, Iso-Leucine and Valine for proven muscle recovery and growth.
Rapid release whey protein isolate.
- Loaded with highly purified and fast release whey protein isolate enabling rapid nutrient absorption.
Rapid anabolic activation.
- High nitrogen environment with multi-phase protein absorption stimulates natural anabolic production.
T4 thermogenic complex.
- Combines four powerful fat burners: L-Carnitine. African Mango Extract, Chromium Picolinate and Choline.
Low carb, low fat, soy protein free.
- Advanced refinement process delivers a low carb and low fat formulation free from added soy protein.
Mixes easily and quickly.
- Vitalstrength dispersion and enzyme technology allows for easy mixing and uptake of nutrients into the body.
Guaranteed for great taste.
- No aspartame or other harsh sweeteners, exclusive flavours and a taste that is 100% guaranteed.
Over 10 weeks, 102 subjects in a metabolic pathways study using a key ingredient in Vitalstrength Hydroxy Ripped (African Mango ext. - Irvingia gabonesis) achieved a significant reduction in body fat percentage. (-6.3% versus -1.9%).
-1.9% control group.
-6.3% key ingredient in ripped.
32g high protein.
13,000mg size + repair EAAs.
7400mg muscle growth BCAAs.
Hydroxy Thermogenic Protein.
Contains clinically proven ingredients.
Exclusive pro-burn particle technology.
Scientifically advanced - faster results.
Ingredients: Vitalstrength Protein Blend (94%) (Instantised Whey Protein Concentrate, Instantised Cross Flow Microfiltered (MF) and Ultrafiltered (UF) Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate (contains concentrations of Beta Lactoglobulin, Glycomacropeptide, Alpha Lactalbumin, Immunoglobulin, Bovine Serum Albumin)), Fructose, T4 Thermophase (African Mango Extract, L-Carnitine, Chromium Picolinate, Choline, Colour (120)), Flavours, Guar Gum, Vitamins & Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), Iron, Zinc Lactate, Vitamin E, Sodium Molybdate, Nicotinamide (Vit B3), Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Folic Acid (Vit B9), Vitamin B12, Calcium Pantothenate (Vit B5), Riboflavin (Vit B2), Vitamin A, Pyridoxine HCL (Vit B6), Biotin, Thiamine (Vit B1), Vitamin D3), Sweetener (Sucralose). [Cocoa in Chocolate Blast flavour only].
Allergen may be present
The two types of date marking are use by dates and best before dates.
According to the Food Standards Authority, date marks give a guide to how long food can be kept before it begins to deteriorate or may become unsafe to eat. Foods should not be eaten after the use by date (eg milk). Most foods have a best before date. You can still eat foods for a while after the best before date as they should be safe but they may have lost some quality. For more information check out this link: https://www.foodstandards.gov.au/consumer/labelling/dates/Pages/default.aspx